Monday, August 15, 2011

COLOMBIANA

New York, New York

I expected nothing on the digital capture front around the edges of this weekend's Pt/Pd workshop. I have a nice long walk from the workshop location to my crash pad, about three miles uptown. But this time I didn't think anything was going well. But you never know. This is the fourth frame of the day, walking from Grand Central to the workshop center at 30th street, with a 40-pound pack of stuff for the workshop (and a couple changes of socks and underwear) plus a portfolio case with the paper supply we'll use, and a set of sample prints. It was also raining, but not hard, so I had a camera around my neck so I could stop and try something like this.

The rain got worse all weekend. I love working in rain, when I can prepare for it. But dealing with it around the edges of orchestrating an intro to platinum workshop, well, it won't have been a very productive time for this blog.

No comments: