Monday, September 12, 2011

Yellow Grate

Torrington, Connecticut

This post was set up ahead of time, if all is going well, when this goes live I'll be about an hour and a half out on my photo expedition. This time I'm in contact with owners/managers of nine drive-in theaters that are still very much in operation. Across northern Ohio and up through Michigan I've also got a list of more than half a dozen more operating DIs that I haven't been able to contact over the internet. Of course any and all subjects, not just outdoor theaters, will be fair game for the large format film cameras and the color digital capture gear. This is the last post I'll set up in advance from home base. I'll be blogging from the road where possible, but posting may be erratic depending on when and where I have WiFi access.

No comments: