Friday, October 07, 2011

Lunch Break

Tiffen, Ohio

I got to the Field of Dreams, Tiffen, Drive-in Theater early in the afternoon. There was a complex cloudy sky behind the main screen. The the sun was pretty much clouded over, but the whole pattern of clouds was moving slowly to the east. After setting up for an 8x10 of the center house, field, and screen, I decided to wait for the clouds to move into a more interesting configuration in relation to the screen. So, time for lunch! 


I made up a plate of salad greens and deli salads from the cooler and used the equipment cases as a picnic table. About halfway through the sky did some things I really liked and I made two different exposures, then finished lunch. A lot more convenient (and cheaper) than trying to find a restaurant out in the middle of the corn fields.

No comments: